Like most political observers, I have grown tired of Donald Trump’s ignorant babbling. I continue to be amazed at apparently just how dumb he is–about issues, people and the world. His elementary level of discourse kind of reminds me what we called bullies who hung out on the playground– they sought the title, “All Backyard.” Consider samples of his vitriol:
- Decorated POW and former Republican Presidential nominee U. S. Senator John McCain–Trump, who never served his country, said he preferred prisoners who escaped, over McCain who was tortured in captivity for years.
- Candidates Dr. Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Governors John Kasich and Jeb Bush, and Senators Marco Rubio and Rand Paul–Trump: who says his opponents are not as good as himself, are described as ‘a child molester, ugly, weak, and dumb.’
- President Barack Obama: Trump: made illiterate comments about the Harvard Law School graduate, including ‘dumb and weak.’
- Mexicans: Trump: employing them, describes them as rapists.
- Muslims: Trump: practicing no discernible religion, wants to require registration and tracking; closing religious Mosques.
Trump’s contempt for his fellow candidates appears to be universal. I think it is time for all of the other GOP candidates for president to unite in a proxy to the Republican Party to deem Trump unqualified to be a candidate for President, based on his opprobrium.